x
sonrisers

How do I delete items from my online store without deleting them from Square

I have items I sell in my store that I don't sell online. I'm just now setting up my store and put an item online I don't want there. How do I delete the item from the website and not from Square?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Re: How do I delete items from my online store without deleting them from Square

Hi @sonrisers,

Welcome to the Seller Community! Thanks for bringing this up.

To remove items from online, head over to: Store Editor > hover the cursor over the appropriate item > click on the trash can icon. This will remove the item from your Square Online Store, but you will still be able to access it in your Item Library within the Point of Sale app. 

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Message 2 of 4
sonrisers

Re: How do I delete items from my online store without deleting them from Square

I had an online store set up with Square before Weebly came along. I wasn't taking orders on it (long story) but I am now ready to start taking orders. When I signed in it switched me over to Weebly. I know nothing about it. It gave me a list of my items from Square but I realized that I didn't want all of the variations on my website. I called someone at Square and they told me to go ahead and add the item and then I could delete the variations. So I added the item Birthday Cake. Now it is the only item I can add and it has all the variations on there I don't want. I have no idea what to do next?? Nowhere can I find a way to delete it and I don't know how to add more items. They all say unavailable except the one I already added.Weebly.png

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Sorry for the confusion @sonrisers and that the new Online Store caught you off guard.. We're slowly rolling out the new version of the Square Online Store (powered by Weebly) to all customers.

You should be able to manage your items following these steps:

• To make all of your other items available go to Store > Item Library, click the checkbox above the list of items, and then click “Mark as Visible” option (this option will appear along the top of the screen, to the right-hand side). Repeat this step for each page of items to make them all available.
  • Alternatively, you can go to Store > Setup > Square Sync > Settings and toggle off the option to make imported items unavailable. That way if you add something new in Square it’s automatically available in your Online Store.

I hope this helps but reply here to let me know if you have any other questions! 

Message 4 of 4