x

How do I edit or set eGift Card amounts?

So I've set up an egift card but need to change the amounts and am unable to edit it.  I followed the instructions on how to do this with noluck.  Please advise.

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @Drummer, you should be able to change the eGift Card amounts from your online Square Dashboard (accessed through a web browser). It's not possible to change the amounts from the app.

To get started: 

1. Sign in to your online Dashboard > navigate to the Gift Cards section.
  2. Click Settings > scroll down to eGift Card Amounts. (Plastic Gift Cards is on the top half of the page.)
  3. Enter four different amounts: You must enter 4 and they must be different.
  4. Click Save to save your changes.

If you've already followed these steps and the changes you've made aren't saving, these Dashboard troubleshooting steps should help.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @Drummer, you should be able to change the eGift Card amounts from your online Square Dashboard (accessed through a web browser). It's not possible to change the amounts from the app.

To get started: 

1. Sign in to your online Dashboard > navigate to the Gift Cards section.
  2. Click Settings > scroll down to eGift Card Amounts. (Plastic Gift Cards is on the top half of the page.)
  3. Enter four different amounts: You must enter 4 and they must be different.
  4. Click Save to save your changes.

If you've already followed these steps and the changes you've made aren't saving, these Dashboard troubleshooting steps should help.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

Is there no way to only send one price option?

Is there a workaround?  Or another way? sell a gift card via an online payment purchase with only one price at a certain amount?

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Brewchee - Welcome to The Seller Community, it's always nice to see a new face 😊

Great question. At this time there is no way to only allow one option for a gift card price. I do, however, think that this would be an awesome feature to have. I'd recommend adding it to our Ideate Board so that our engineers are able to get the details of your suggestion directly from you and other sellers this may benefit. 

Our Ideate Board is a tool that our engineers use to gather feedback for future developments onto the program.

We'd love to see this and any other feedback you may have. 

As always, feel free to stop by The Community with question, concerns and even feature requests. We are more than happy to assist.

Ria
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4