x
Admin

Re: BHow do I order my square? And is it free?

@240638 The steps to order a reader are in this post: How do I order a free magstripe reader?

Your first reader is free. If you've received a free magstripe reader in the past any additional magstripe readers cost $10.

Message 21 of 30
Highlighted
cdrury

I need another free chip reader. How do I go about getting one?

I need another free chip reader. How do I go about getting one?

Message 22 of 30
Admin

Re: I need another free chip reader. How do I go about getting one?

@cdrury If you've already received one free reader a second reader will cost $10. You can order the reader form the Square Online Store but if you need one ASAP you can buy one from a store. This site will help you find a store near you https://squ.re/wheretobuy

Message 23 of 30
512PT

Re: How do I get a free magstripe card reader?

If I'd like to start using a square reader asap,  can I buy one at the store and get re-imbursed?

Message 24 of 30
Spenser Square

Yep! Check out the steps George provided in this post.

Message 25 of 30
Susiebabak

I need a new reader by Monday!!!

How do I express deliver a new square?... I need it by next Thursday 

Message 26 of 30
Russell Square

Hi @Susiebabak

I moved your post to this thread where other sellers also had questions about getting a free magstripe reader.

We don't have an express shipping for these, they take around 10 days to arrive by USPS. If you need one right away, you can buy one from a store for $10 and we'll credit your account $10. You can find a store near you using our store locator

Message 27 of 30
MK62587

I signed up for square,do I receive a free card reader?

Signed up for square,do I get a free reader? If so how long will it take to get it?

Thank you

Message 28 of 30
Dexterfb

Have not sent me the square the I set up for

Have not sent me a square yet

Message 29 of 30
heyjay

Re: Have not sent me the square the I set up for

If I buy a reader online, does it come with a way to get the $10 back or they are just $10 now? This isn't our first reader.

Also, is it the same if I buy in a store. Come with a way to get the $10 back or it's just $10 now.

I seen on the website that "some" are eligible for free readers. I guess this means some aren't and they cost $10?

Message 30 of 30