x

How do I get my annual income report for tax revenue?

I want to get my annual income report for tax revenue 

Message 1 of 8
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @Shusha99! You can view year-end sales report, including fee information, from Sales Summary section of your Square Dashboard.

1. Sign in to your online Square Dashboard at squareup.com/login from a web browser.
  2. Click Reports > then click Sales Summary.
  3. Edit the date range to reflect last year/the dates you need > and then scroll down to view the details of your report or click Export to download the report to your computer.

We've put together a guide to help you with Tax season but let us know if you have any other questions! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @Shusha99! You can view year-end sales report, including fee information, from Sales Summary section of your Square Dashboard.

1. Sign in to your online Square Dashboard at squareup.com/login from a web browser.
  2. Click Reports > then click Sales Summary.
  3. Edit the date range to reflect last year/the dates you need > and then scroll down to view the details of your report or click Export to download the report to your computer.

We've put together a guide to help you with Tax season but let us know if you have any other questions! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 8

Where do I find out the amount of fees I paid on square transactions?

Message 3 of 8
Square Community Moderator

Hi @conniebradley and welcome to the Community.

I moved your post to an existing thread that goes over how to view your Sales Summary.

Fees are included in the Sales Summary report on the Dashboard.

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 8

I've dug in the Sales summary in the dashboard, putting in the Custom dates of Sept, 2020 - December, 2020 since joining SquareUp. There is not a fee line bottom of the report as shown in the example! I need a summary of all sales, taxes and fees paid for the accountant. Clunky system! Please help. Thanks.

Message 5 of 8
Alumni

Hi again @annie3👋

Are you referring to the line titled Fees as shown below in this screenshot from this page of your Dashboard?

Learn more about various types of reports here - it's possible that you are not viewing the correct report. If you are not seeing the Fees line when looking at a Sales Summary report, please get in touch with our team so we can give you a hang navigating around your Dashboard!

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 8
Beta Member

I need a report to help me with a balance sheet report 

Message 7 of 8
Beta Member

I need a phone number to call you on  my phone number is [redacted for privacy]

Message 8 of 8