x

How do I get my customer code?

how do i get my customer code

Message 1 of 9
1 Best Answer
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

Click here, then scroll to the bottom and click on More.  Scroll to the bottom again and click on I DON'T SEE MY ISSUE, then finally Call Support.  The next screen shows your customer code (write it down and treat it as private info) and the number to call for support.

Judy T Shumway

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

Click here, then scroll to the bottom and click on More.  Scroll to the bottom again and click on I DON'T SEE MY ISSUE, then finally Call Support.  The next screen shows your customer code (write it down and treat it as private info) and the number to call for support.

Judy T Shumway

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 9

What is my customer code? 

Message 3 of 9
Square Community Moderator

@Kbastien thanks for the question! I moved your post here so you can look at @ GlassDale's answer on how you can find your code. 👍

Nika_S
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 9

How do you contact a member of the community team if you do not have an access code to call, and you cannot speak to someone without a code?

Message 5 of 9

@WNYSHE Check out @GlassJudy's answer above!

Nika_S
Message 6 of 9

i do not know how to get the code

Message 7 of 9

When you have a moment, please reach out directly by logging into your Square account and heading here. You will see your Customer Code, along with our phone number - after you select Call Us. Please be sure to log in before heading there, or you will not see your code, @Bakery08!

Valentina
Message 8 of 9

How do I access  my customer  code

Message 9 of 9