x

How do I get notified for online orders?

I'm still in the beginning stages of my business, it's been awhile since I set up this account with the online store and I got to thinking, nowhere was I told how I would be notified or know if and/or when someone placed an order on my online store. I tried looking through the questions section but no one seemed to ask this. I guess they're more successful than I am.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Super Seller Alumni

I'd also like to know this.  We're going to be starting our online store in a few days...so if no one has gotten back to you by then...I'll come back and let you know how/if I get notified about online sales.

Message 2 of 6

Awesome! Thank you! 

Message 3 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, 

When a customer places an order in your Online Store with Square, you can choose to enable Order Confirmation Emails be sent to you. 

You can enable this setting in your Email Notifications tab in your Square Dashboard. 

Let me know if you have trouble with this going forward and I can help out further. 

Message 4 of 6

I have email notifications set up, but never get emails when I have an order. I physically have to go onto my computer each day and check?

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Heya @StickyBits and welcome to the Community.

This sounds odd. You should also be receiving these emails. Have you tried checking your Online Store settings to make sure you're set up to receive order emails?

Depending on your email provider, notifications will sometimes be filtered to your spam folder. Double check your spam folder and add the email address no-reply@editmysite.com to your contacts.

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 6