x

How do I have a line in my report that says "Gross Sales no Tax"

Hello, Wondering how to set up in my report to say "Gross Sales without Tax"  I sell items that are without tax on them and I need them seperated out.

Thank you!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

If you have all your non-taxed items in specific categories, you can head over to the Category Sales report on your Reports page in the Dashboard. You can filter what categories you see with the Filter By dropdown and choosing what categories you need. If it's specific items in various categories, keep reading...

If this is a report that you'll need to access frequently, I recommend setting up a Custom Report. This way you don't have to customize the report each time you need it.

Reports -> Custom Reports. Add new, choose either item or category sales (or both!), then choose what items and categories you want to see. Save the report. Every time you view that report you'll only see items you have sold in that time period.

Please note that this report builder can take a little while and bog down your computer when you first build your report because it pulls your entire item library over to the browser. Once it's saved, though, it will only access what you want and it runs a lot faster.

More info about Creating Custom Reports.

Hope this helps!

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Super Seller: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!
Message 2 of 2