x

How do I integrate ShipStation with Square?

[The title of this thread has been edited from the original: How do you set up shipping in square?]

Ive set up flat rates and weights for each item and i have shipstation and for some reason its always marking shipping as free.

Message 1 of 29
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

Hi again 👋 This is still considered a feature request at this time, @SamuelDesgagne1.

I've moved your post to this thread so that you'll be able to receive an update when we have one to share!
In the meantime, I went ahead and bubbled up your feedback (and this thread) to our teams 

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 16 of 29
28 REPLIES 28
Beta Member

Funniest one I have seen 😂 We should do a dating app for businesses

Message 22 of 29

Hey @SamuelDesgagne1 @jamesbrancato @puronundi @Bloometics 

We help customers integrate with ShipStation and would like to see if we can set this integration up in a way that it works for you.

We offer a 2 week free trial, and are super reasonably priced. Happy to answer any questions, send me a private message. 

[This post has been edited for privacy purposes]

Message 23 of 29

Anto, is this part of Square, or some external integration?

Message 24 of 29

@dkroll5555 We offer an external integration between Shipstation and Square.

Message 25 of 29

I submitted a new request to get this feature added (ShipStation/Square integration) and it was merged back to this conversation, which is AT LEAST a year old. And I've seen comments related to this topic dating back to 2016. @Valentina Is there no voting mechanism for feature requests? How does Square actually know which features are in high demand so they can be prioritized?

Message 26 of 29

Hi there,

I guess Skyvia might help in your case. We use it for our data integration needs for a long time.

Message 27 of 29

So it's 2022, please advise if Ship Station is in the plans to be implemented. I am literally making a decision if I just want to stick to using my eCommerce site only.

Message 28 of 29
Square Community Moderator

I am happy to inform you that Ship Station is now compatible with Square as they have created an integration and are now in partnership with us. You can learn more in our Square App Marketplace @GK247

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 29 of 29