x

How do I list my app on App Marketplace?

I have a cross platform mobile app for event management that integrates with Square POS. Is that possible to list this app on Square App Marketplace?

Right now every customer that uses Square for on-site payments, has to create a configuration for my application on his profile to be able to enable the integration.

This is a tedious process for non-technical people, since the user has to add Android fingerprints, iOS bundle information and other difficult stuff.

It would be much easier if I could suggest my customers just to pick the app on Square Marketplace.

Any pointers?

Message 1 of 7
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

Hey @xfyre - thanks for the interest, and for helping to bring more features and capabilities to our Sellers! The best way to get in touch with the team that makes decisions about apps in our App Marketplace is to hit the Partner with Square button on our partnerships home page.

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Alumni

Best Answer

Hey @xfyre - thanks for the interest, and for helping to bring more features and capabilities to our Sellers! The best way to get in touch with the team that makes decisions about apps in our App Marketplace is to hit the Partner with Square button on our partnerships home page.

Valentina
Message 2 of 7

Thanks for your reply! I'll reach out to them.

Message 3 of 7

Am I able to use the square POS system with vagaro scheduling? Will they link? I currently have the square reader and use the squareup dashboard but I require vagaro for their membership and loyalty program. 

Message 4 of 7
Alumni

@hannahpavan

Welcome to the Community. Glad to see your face!! 

Looks like Vagaro is not a confirmed partner with Square. If you'd like to see a list of our official partnerships, visit this page

Justin
Message 5 of 7

Hey @xfyre, how did the application go?

Message 6 of 7

I believe I reached out, but haven't received any response

Message 7 of 7