x

How do I manage multiple individiuals accepting payment on my behalf?

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Multiple Users

I am coming to Square from another credit card processor.  With their system, I managed who could access our organization's account.  Each person used their own email account to log in.  It appears Square has all users log into a single account.  I'm not wild about this from a control standpoint - please correct me if this is wrong. 

When we have an event, I have 9-12 individuals, each with their own phone and card reader processing credit card purchases.  Will all these transactions be handled smoothly?  Is there any way to identify dollar value of activity by individual?

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Actually with square you can create profiles for each person who will take payments in your account, they will be able to log in with their own email address and password; also you can create a team passcode, that means all the people who will take payments will use the same code to collect those payments and you can choose the specific permissions you want to add each one of them on their profiles to restrict the access on your account.

Message 2 of 2