x

How do I print a detailed report for daily transactions?

The title of this thread has been updated from "looking for printable report that includes Card holder, Date/Time and Receipt number-HELP!".

Looking for a daily printable report that includes:    Card Holders

Date/Time

Receipt Number

Amount of Sale

Any help would be appreciated!

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Alumni

Hey @lindae

You can find the report you're looking for within the Transactions tab of your Dashboard. You would just need to set the date range to "Today" or whichever specific date you're looking for and press Export > Transactions CSV. Once exported, you can open it in your preferred spreadsheet software and print.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 2 of 12

Is there any way to get a Daily Transaction Report via email at, say, the end of every day?

Message 3 of 12
Alumni

Not a daily Transactions report but you can set up your email preferences to send a Sales Summary at the end of the day. 

@sdimbert

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 12

Justin,

Thanks for the response. I know about the Sales Summary... but that's not good enough. I am looking for a detailed transaction report... and I want it to go to someone else (not me) every single day.

Message 5 of 12
Alumni

Yeah, you'll have to export that report manually from the Transactions tab of Dashboard, then email it as an attachment.

@sdimbert

Justin
Message 6 of 12

Every day? Manually?

This is what computers are for. That's ridiculous.

Message 7 of 12
Alumni

@sdimbert yes - everyday, manually.  Or you can add them as a team member with their own login and give them access to Reports

Justin
Message 8 of 12
Admin

Hello @Leesmom79! I moved your post into this thread so you can read Sean's Best Answer with the steps to see your fees for last year. 😀

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 9 of 12

I would like the report  as it appears in my dashboard. it will only print one page though. any way torrent all fo them? 

Message 10 of 12
Admin

Hi @cherylholz! You might need to take a few screen captures of your Dashboard (depending on how many transactions there are), and then print them out that way. They'll save to your computer and you can print however many copies that you need.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 11 of 12

Thanks- a do-able workaround.... thought I would be able to print it out tho! 

Message 12 of 12