x

How do I print a proof of business or some sort of proof of revenue?

How do I print a proof a revenue that doesn't inclue my sell (products) history?

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @Myimpressions 👋 Good to hear from you again!

We would recommend taking a look into the Sales Summary report on your Online Dashboard. This report includes a general overview of sales from a given time period. Also, it will provide itemization metrics like gross sales, refunds, net sales, discounts, tips, and taxes. It also includes payment metrics like total collected (revenue by tender type) and fees.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @Myimpressions 👋 Good to hear from you again!

We would recommend taking a look into the Sales Summary report on your Online Dashboard. This report includes a general overview of sales from a given time period. Also, it will provide itemization metrics like gross sales, refunds, net sales, discounts, tips, and taxes. It also includes payment metrics like total collected (revenue by tender type) and fees.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

Hello Joe, I'm aware of that function but being that I'm completely running my business on this network I thought that it would be easy to just print a proof of business rev without all the bells and whistles. I guess I just have to call customer service. but thanks again for helping!

Message 3 of 3