x
Highlighted
steever56

How do I remove Square for Retail?

How do I remove Square for Retail... I accidently accepted the trial and do not want it.

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
Admin

Re: How do I remove square for retail?

Hi @steever56, you can unsubscribe from your Pricing and Subscriptions page. Sign in there in order manage any subscriptions you have with Square, including Square for Retail. Thanks!

Message 2 of 23
steever56

There is no where to unsubscribe. Only a link to subscribe @ $60/month

Message 3 of 23
Admin

Ah, happy to clarify @steever56

If you haven't fully subscribed to Square for Retail, there’s no need to cancel your free trial. Rest assured that you won’t be charged after the free trial ends unless you decide to subscribe.

You’ll have access to your Square for Retail features throughout the entire 30-day trial period. At the end of the trial, you’ll be notified that 30-days has passed. 

Hope that helps!

Message 4 of 23
missclaub

What if I don't want to wait till the end of my trial? 

Message 5 of 23
Admin

Hi @missclaub. We don't currently offer the ability to cancel the free trial, but we'll be sure to pass along your suggestion to our product liaison team. Thanks for taking the time to post! 

Message 6 of 23
Jesse111

Good question. We shouldn't have to.

Message 7 of 23
Jesse111

Re: How do I remove Square for Retail?

I too want to shut if off. I won't be paying $60 a month so why even play around with it. It seems rather obvious Square is forcing this on us even if we decide we don't want it. Is a free TRIAL only to benefit Square? I'm through with my trial. Why can't I stop my trial? That's not fair.

Message 8 of 23
Admin

Re: How do I remove Square for Retail?

Hi @Jesse111 - sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the free trial and thanks for posting.
As @Sean mentioned, there is not currently a way to end the trial early, but we will definitely make sure to pass your feedback along to the Product Liaison Team so they can look into this. 

Message 9 of 23
DaoDeJing

forRe: How do I remove Square for Retail?

Unlike most trial subscriptions that automatically start charging you once the trial is over, Square for Retail only charges you if you agree to continue using it after the trial ends. Therefore, there is really no need to cancel the trial; it will cancel itself when it runs out, without charging you anything.

Message 10 of 23