x

How do I remove an Item Grid

I have searched your support site and the internet in general to answer this question: How do I remove an Item Grid? We need to rearrange our layout. Also, is there a way to reorder the tabs? (Most commonly used  Grids adjacent to each other)

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Community Moderator

Hey there @ferneruth -

Welcome the to Community! We appreciate your post. 

Yes, you can edit your Item Grid and remove items you no longer wish to have in there. Check out this Support Article  on how to edit them. Whenever you're in edit mode - you can hit the little "x" in the left hand corner of the item square. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6

Hi Kassi_,

Thanks for your reply. Apparently I wasn’t clear in my question. Let me try again. Is there a way to reorder the Item Grid tabs or delete them? Not the items within the Item Grid, but the actual Item Grid tab itself that is at the bottom of the screen on an iPad. If removal is not an option, is there a way to reorder the tabs, not the items within the tabs. I know how to delete and rearrange items. That’s not my question. Thank you! 

Message 3 of 6

@ferneruth -

Ahhh okay. The Item Grid will list your items in alphabetical order, which is a default setting that can't be changed. I have seen other sellers bring this up and it's been tagged for our Product Team to review as a Feature Request. 

You don't have the option to delete or rearrange the entire Item Grid. I would be happy to add this feedback to the Feature Request. 

Kassi
Message 4 of 6

So, are you saying that once a "tab" is created in Item Grid, it's impossible to delete??

One Vision, One Pack
Message 5 of 6

Hey there @WolfPackBooster 

Tabs can be deleted by removing all the Item Shortcuts in them. They can also be renamed.

JJ
Message 6 of 6