x

How do I sell my gift cards online?

[The title of this thread has been edited from the original: How do I add a Square gift card link to my website?]

I just signed up for Square Gift Cards but don't know how to feature them on my website as far as adding a link, etc....

Can anyone help?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Alumni

Hi @Shosh,

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community. Welcome aboard!

It sounds like you might benefit from using eGift Cards.

With Square eGift Cards, you can easily sell digital gift cards to customers searching for last minute gifts, or to those who live far away.

Once you set up your free eGift Cards order site, your customers will be able to send eGift Cards via email. They can be used for in-store purchases, on Square Online Store, or with select Square Partners like Magento.

Please check out this support article for steps and a quick video tutorial on how to do so.

Please let me know if you have any other questions by replying to this thread. 

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 5

I have a Cheesecake Factory gift card worth $500.  I live in Vermont.  There are no restaurants in Vermont.  I want to sell the card, and will take a loss.

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi @jpsanders,

I'm not sure how this relates to Square but you can't sell Cheesecake Factory gift cards through Square. 

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 5

Im in Colorado you have a $500 gift card to Cheesecake factory? Nevermind last year you probably sold

Thomas E Cosgrove
Message 5 of 5