x

How do I set up a Weebly account/website

I have Square and used to have Weebly. Need to reset Weebly for my site.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @liveedgemesquit 👋 Thanks for reaching out and joining us here on the Seller Community!

Would you mind clarifying what exactly you are needing? Are you trying to set up your Square Online Store? Or are you trying to attach your previous Weebly site to your Square account?

The more info you share, the more tailored answer we can provide! I will keep an eye out for your response. 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 7

I'm trying to tie to my Weebly. I just resigned up for Weebly. I was in there for a couple of years and my real job interfered. I called Registerforless and gave them the DNS number Weebly's online help said to. This was only yesterday. My Square account has been set up for a few years. Basically I am hoping they still have my site somewhere stored. Thanks for your quick response. I just retired and need to sell some stuff I have making for years. I can also be found as liveedgemesquite on Facebook. I realize that depending on a site for sales is only a small part of the equation.. 

Message 3 of 7

When I go to the site I get a 404 error message. Am I just in too much of a hurry?

Message 4 of 7

Got it! Thanks for clarifying that, @liveedgemesquit. Unfortunately, there is no way to merge an existing Weebly account into Square. For the two to be connected, you must start a Square account and activate your Weebly-based Online Store directly from the Online Dashboard.

Can you also share the 404 message you are getting here? We'd like to take a look.

Joe
Message 5 of 7

It just says 404 in the middle and below says site not found.

I am fixing to be out of pocket for a couple of hours. Got my 2nd 

Covid shot and need a nap. Well, want a nap...

Message 6 of 7

Got it, thanks for clarifying that @liveedgemesquit - it sounds like there may be a pending software update available for either your online browser or even the device itself. 

When you get a chance, would you mind walking through these troubleshooting steps? They will insure both your browser, as well as your device itself, are both up to date.

Keep us updated on your progress! But first, enjoy that nap 😇

Joe
Message 7 of 7