x

How do I set up if shirt sizes and color not same for both me and ladies ?

I have t shirts for sale and I have 3 colors for men, 3 for ladies, my trouble is , that They both come in black and white, however, the men's color green and ladies green have different names.

Also I have XS for ladies and not for men, and have XXXL, XXXXL for men and not for ladies.

I have seen some variation videos and I am not following how i need to set this up for sure, as I don't want it to be possible for a lady or a man to select a size that is not available to them, as well as select the wrong color description for their gender.

Thanks In advance for your help,

Ted

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

HI, yes, variations can be confusing. 

You would need to determine how you want to display the items. 

One as Men's.  Two as Women's.  Three as Unisex.  Four as all sizes.  Five by design. 

The variation that determines price needs to be listed first, then color, etc.

When you create the size variations, colors, etc, the system will auto create an Option Set. 

Option Set -  Mens Sizes, S-4XL  

Option Set -  Colors, Red, White, Blue

You can name the option set whatever you need it to be and can include whatever you need.  Once these are created, you just click the option set and it applies to the product.

For reference, here is how I have some listings.

Size determines price.  Variations for Size.

In the Stock column is "--" meaning unlimited inventory and does not need to track stock

Screen Shot 2021-02-27 at 3.31.09 PM.png

This is how the T-shirt sizes Option Set is created and how it looks under Options.

Screen Shot 2021-02-26 at 10.29.48 AM.png

Additional Option Sets I have setup for various items.  They can be used on multiple items.

Screen Shot 2021-01-14 at 12.29.33 PM.png

This is how Variations display with Track Stock turned on and tracked. 

Screen Shot 2020-10-05 at 10.38.57 AM.png

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 2 of 2