x

How do I set up multiple pickup locations?

I have a home based bakery, and I sell for pickup from my home as well as at Farmer's Markets. I would like to be able to allow customers to choose a pickup location based on the day of the week. How do I add a separate pickup location? Also, is there a feature to enable order cutoff times (for example 5PM for next day pickup) rather than the business day based option?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Beta Member

Check out this answer that I found in some of the posts from earlier on and see if this could help you,

ryanwanner

Hey @ebamba 

I've been banging on this one over the last week or so, and I think I have a solution (that would work for @AEM 's original question, too!)

Create multiple locations in Square for each "venue" you're needing a store for. For example, I have two physical locations and one market location. I've set the hours for the Market to be only the day that we are there. You can then head into weebly and enable online stores for each location. Configure your stores the way you want them and publish. When your customers log onto the store, they'll be presented with an option list:

They then can choose when and where they're ordering from.

One word of advice: On weebly, if you enable a menu item for one store, it will be seen in every store you have listed. If you have items that aren't available in certain locations, be sure to go into your Square item library (not weebly!) and remove that item from the locations it isn't available in. This took me a better part of a day to figure out.

Message 2 of 2