x

How do I set up my printer stations to automatically print?

[The title of this thread has been edited from the original: "Print Online Orders Automatically" setting on more than one station?]

I have 3 "register stations"; is there a best practices way to set the "Print Online Orders Automatically" setting on all 3 stations? From what I can tell from my testing, it seems to not make a difference if I have the setting turned on on all 3 vs just one of them or 2, it still just prints a single copy.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

Hi @LennonP,

Thank you for posting in the Seller Community. 

What type of printers do you have (USB, Ethernet, Bluetooth)? Also, where do you primarily take your payments (online vs. in person)?

Please let me know by replying in this thread. I'll keep an eye out for your response.

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 4

I am using all Star TSP143 Ethernet printers and orders are 50%/50% online (through Square Online Store) and in person.

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

@LennonP,

Understood, and do you only print incoming orders, or receipts, or a mix of both?

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 4 of 4