x

How do I size my receipts to one page, not two? This is for my customers' expense accounts.

How do I size my receipts to one page, not two?  I am a taxi driver and  this is for my customers' expense accounts.  Thanks.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Askforcab321

If you're printing receipts from a web browser to a normal printer, try readjusting your printer settings. If your receipts are printing on multiple pages, adjust the layout (portrait or landscape) or set the page range from 1-3 pages to just one page.

A few other sellers have mentioned they take a screenshot of the receipt and save the file, printing the image from there. 

Message 2 of 5

The ratings page is a waste of space. all could be done on one, or at least have the amt charged on both pages. 

Message 3 of 5

But why does a printed receipt layout take up 3 pages in the first place?
I just had a two item order which would have taken up 3 normal sheets to print if I didn't modify the settings (I generally print two per page). The 3rd page had just one line on it.

Why is this not formatted better in the first place?

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hey @Deesseboutique,

Thanks for writing back in to the community, and sharing this feedback. 

The workaround here would be to screenshot the email receipt, and then printing it, or adjusting your printer settings. You can print receipts more easily with a compatible receipt printer via the point of sale, whereas digital receipts aren't optimised for printing, and best suited to keep a record of purchases digitally. 

Message 5 of 5