x
Highlighted
Admin

Re: Domain transfer

Hi @Icey- Take a peek at @Isabelle_'s answer here with details on how to transfer your domain. Hope it helps you out!

Nika_S
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 11 of 26
Highlighted

Re: Domain transfer

I'm doing the same thing.  Thanks for posting the question.

Message 12 of 26
Highlighted

Re: How do I transfer my domain to Square Online Store?

When I try to update my DNS records with 199.34.228.164 it says "Something Went Wrong while saving changes". Is there a fix for this? Thank you

Message 13 of 26
Highlighted

How EXACTLY do I direct my squarespace domain to square.

I was set up on Squarespace to find out they are not part of Square. Foolish me. But now my custom domain in over there. I have seemed help but I can't mentally get it sorted. I want my domain for my square store. 

Can someone help me figure this out?

It has been months where my square store is in limbo and useless. It is showing my custom domain but nothing but errors everywhere.

I need someone that can be exact on what I need to do.

Message 14 of 26
Highlighted
Admin

Re: How EXACTLY do I direct my squarespace domain to square.

Hey @bishopsbling-

I can assure you that you are not the first person to make that mistake. So sorry about that!

Please take a look at my best answer in this thread for some instructions on transferring your domain over to your Square Online Store. 

Isabelle
Message 15 of 26
Highlighted

How do I access and change my DNS settings after a transfer?

I have recently transferred my domain name to the new squareup site powered by weebly and I am having trouble finding where the DNS settings are so that I can add my I.P. addresses and get my site up. If anyone could help, I would greatly appreciate it.

Message 16 of 26
Highlighted
Admin

Re: How do I access and change my DNS settings after a transfer?

Hey @kswoonn - Isabelle's post on this thread shows you where to go to add your already transferred domain to Square's Online Store. Check out the links she included. 

Justin
Message 17 of 26
Highlighted

DNS Update How to

I purchased my domain through square. I paid for a full year Professional Plan but cannot access my site since it upgraded. It says I need to update my DNS settings, but I don't know how to do this. Any tips or tricks?

Message 18 of 26
Highlighted
Admin

Re: DNS Update How to

@DesertSirenLD Check the Best Answer on this thread for help!

Nika_S
Message 19 of 26
Highlighted

How do you update DNS with Weebly and GoDaddy.com

I finished creating my website and I keep getting "Update your DNS settings to use your custom domain for this site. Update DNS Settings"

I have tried to update the two sites and even deleted the domain name and tried again.  But when I publish it all I get is a home page of a free account that I deleted.  I sat on hold for 45 minutes and the rep said that she would email the help guide but never received the email.  How do I get the two IP addresses to match.  Please help

Message 20 of 26