x

How do I view a report of all my transactions?

Is there any report I can do that would list the individual transactions, showing all available information for each?  We did not create an inventory items and didn't add customers.  We just took cards for payment.  Thank you.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Super Seller Alumni

Try the Transaction Report.  You can export the data in a csv fromat, this should give you everything.  Let me know if you are looking for something specific.

Message 2 of 7

I need to run a report on the total of one item sold (which I can easily do) but then how much in fees were taken just from those sales.  Does anyone know how to do that? 

Message 3 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Hi @DowntownRS! Welcome to the Community.

I moved your post to an existing relevant thread in the Community on how to pull a Transactions CSV report. 

See RHatch's comment above for full details. 

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 7

I can’t see a deposit on my bank 

Message 5 of 7

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Sales Journal Report

My accounting person want's me to provide just a simple Sales Journal of all Square transactions. Just a list, by month, of all the Square Sales, with fees listed, and Sales and Fees totaled.  The most basic and simple and necessary of all business reports.  Is there such a thing? I see all sorts of other fields and graphs and all that.  But I need a sales Journal Report by month. And I don't see how to do that.  AND I need to print it on paper. ?

Message 6 of 7
Alumni

@spthomas From the Transactions Tab in Dashboard, export a CSV which will include all the details you're looking for. 

Use the filters up to view transactions by a single month before exporting. This thread I moved you to should help.

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 7 of 7