x

How do customers access their accounts?

I am wondering how customer access their accounts in Square Appointments if they already have one but have not been using the online scheduling features.  Would they already have a username?  And what about the password?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Beta Member

They really do need to integrate a signup option like godaddy and wix has.  With the member signup option, they will be able to keep track of there own personal appiontments, purchases, and more.

Message 2 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Welcome back to the Community, @grriii

Whenever your customer goes to your Online Booking site, they should see the Sign In option in the top right corner. This will navigate them to sign in or sign up their customer profile. Please let me know if your customers are reporting issues with seeing those options. 

I will keep an eye out for your reply👀

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 5
Beta Member

Good morning.  I was actually talking about a full signup allowing customers to create a full profile, submit ideas under there profile, and have full control member pages to allow quick glances of there activity.  It will engage customers more to interact with the website and bring the community closer.

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Ah okay, @ambertfarm2020

This would be a Feature Request for the customer profile. I would be happy to send this over to our Product Team to look into. 

Appreciate the feedback! 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 5