x

How do you Custom Add Button Label - where is the "product editor" ?

I have read this on the Square Help:

By default, products details pages have an Add to cart button. You can edit the text to say Pre-Order instead. This is the best option if you’re ready to start accepting pre-order sales.

1. In the product editor, click the Options tab.
  2. Select Use Custom Add Button Label.
  3. Enter Pre-Order.

I can't find it this - can anyone point me in the right direction please.

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @mlaforest -

Welcome to the Community. 

Once you're in your Dashboard go to Online > Website > Edit Site. This will bring you into the site editor. 

Click on the header to highlight it. Next, you will want to click on the "Order Now" button. It will show you a cursor, so you can enter whatever text you like.

Please let me know if you still aren't seeing or getting this option when editing. I will be happy to circle back. 

Thank you!

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

Hello! I've tried following your directions for this and it doesn't work. I don't see the cursor with the option to edit the text. Is there any way you can help with this? I'd really like to do be able to do pre-orders. 

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

Hi again @LatheredSoaps 🧼 

The steps that @mlaforest included in their post above are from Squarespace's help pages, and not from Square's Support pages.

Pre-orders are currently a feature request, which we are tracking interest in here in this thread.

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4