x

How do you connecting transaction to customers acct

- however I made a transaction with a customer that didn’t have an acct yet. Once I realized this I saw there was a way to add them into the transaction (just like I was adding a new customer) so I did that. It didn’t open an account for them like I thought it would (meaning I could not find them under customers) but when I clicked on transaction it was still there. So today I made a new acct for him and tried to move the transaction to the account, but there’s nothing to click to make that happen- I even looked under merge but the transaction only saved as a transaction, nothing else. I would just delete it but I need that transaction under this clients account.

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square Champion

Best Answer

Once the transaction has been completed and paid for, you can Add Customer from the Transactions screen on the dashboard.  

In your dashboard, Choose the Transactions menu option, scroll to the transaction you are looking for and click it, then choose the three dots in the upper right corner of the transaction popup, and choose Add Customer.

~Cheryl!
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!

Cheryl! Tisland
Burst Of Butterflies Create & Paint Studio

BurstOfButterflies.com

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Champion

Best Answer

Once the transaction has been completed and paid for, you can Add Customer from the Transactions screen on the dashboard.  

In your dashboard, Choose the Transactions menu option, scroll to the transaction you are looking for and click it, then choose the three dots in the upper right corner of the transaction popup, and choose Add Customer.

~Cheryl!
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!

Cheryl! Tisland
Burst Of Butterflies Create & Paint Studio

BurstOfButterflies.com
Message 2 of 2