x

How do you fix square appointment notification details to show the correct time?

My clients are receiving the correct information for their square appointments via text message.  However, when they click "View Details" in the text message, the scheduled appointment time is incorrect.  How do I fix this or go about fixing this issue?  I thought it would be due to the time-zone [Hawaii], but my website shows the correct appointment times, availability, and other information.  What would cause Square Appointments text notification to show incorrect detail information? 

Mahalo!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hi @bigislandmt, thanks for flagging this and sorry to hear about the confusion you've been encountering.

A handful of sellers brought up this issue in another thread, and received an answer. When you have a chance, please have a look at: appointment times dont match confirmation emails although time zone settings are correct

If that doesn't clear this up, please let our Appointments Support Team know — they'll be able to take a deeper dive into your settings and make sure this gets sorted out. 🙂

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 2