x

How do you search for a credit card number for a previous transaction?

Is there a way to find credit card number on a previous transaction? We have a client who said  they paid during a certain time frame and I have that same amount credited in our account but to a different client. Want to make sure the correct client gets that amount credited to them. 

Please advise. 

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @Leslie1231 👋 Thanks for reaching out and joining us here on the Seller Community! Welcome!

Good question, here. You can use the search function within your Transactions tab to find a particular sale, and specifically, you can search by using the last 4 card numbers.

Here is a helpful guide on how to search your transactions on both the mobile app as well as the Online Dashboard.

Let us know if anything else comes up!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @Leslie1231 👋 Thanks for reaching out and joining us here on the Seller Community! Welcome!

Good question, here. You can use the search function within your Transactions tab to find a particular sale, and specifically, you can search by using the last 4 card numbers.

Here is a helpful guide on how to search your transactions on both the mobile app as well as the Online Dashboard.

Let us know if anything else comes up!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2