x

How does weekly payments work ?

How does weekly payments work? I sent invoice, client unable to pay with card on file. What is wrong? 

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

I think you might be asking about scheduling recurring payments using Square Invoices.
Does that sound right, @BeingFree2Live?

If so, it's possible that your client's card has expired since they saved it - if you attempt to run an expired card on file, the payment will decline. Once a card on file expires, you (through your Customer Directory) or your client (through their Square profile) will need to unlink the card information from their profile. Once this is done, the new card information can be updated.

If this doesn't get you where you need to be, be sure to get in touch directly so our Support team can take a closer look with you!

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Alumni

Best Answer

I think you might be asking about scheduling recurring payments using Square Invoices.
Does that sound right, @BeingFree2Live?

If so, it's possible that your client's card has expired since they saved it - if you attempt to run an expired card on file, the payment will decline. Once a card on file expires, you (through your Customer Directory) or your client (through their Square profile) will need to unlink the card information from their profile. Once this is done, the new card information can be updated.

If this doesn't get you where you need to be, be sure to get in touch directly so our Support team can take a closer look with you!

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2