x

How to add and sell items that aren't yours.

Hi,

I have a small location at a hotel where I sell my items. However I need to be able to start selling items that belong to the hotel. What is the best way to set these up so they will be easily identifiable on reports and for accounting purposes.

Can anyone point me in a good direction?

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @KS808 👋 Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community! Welcome! Happy to have you.

We would recommend setting up separate Categories for selling items within the hotel! Item categories help you group items together to help you organize your item library and fine tune your in-app reports which will be useful in breaking down your sales.

Take a look at this helpful guide which will walk you through setting up and managing Categories.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @KS808 👋 Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community! Welcome! Happy to have you.

We would recommend setting up separate Categories for selling items within the hotel! Item categories help you group items together to help you organize your item library and fine tune your in-app reports which will be useful in breaking down your sales.

Take a look at this helpful guide which will walk you through setting up and managing Categories.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2