x

How to cancel Square marketing subscription?

How do I cancel my Square marketing subscription? I don't use it enough to warrant the monthly fee.

Message 1 of 30
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Hello @TTML! You can cancel your Marketing subscription on the Square Dashboard. Just head to Account & Settings, then click on pricing and subscriptions. You'll see your subscriptions on this page. Once a subscription is canceled it will no longer show up on this page. 

View Best Answer >

Message 15 of 30
29 REPLIES 29

I'm trying to figure out the same thing! Nothing in the help documents that I can find.  Thanks!

Message 2 of 30

Message 3 of 30

Dangit! Thanks Kathy B!, but the link doesn't work. I even tried typing it--whole and a shortened version--into my browser bar and it says the page is not available. It recommends checking for typo's, etc.

Can you help once more?

THANKS!

oxox!

-b.

Message 4 of 30
Super Seller

Message 5 of 30

I don't see anyplace at the suggested URL to turn Marketing off.

Message 6 of 30
Square Community Moderator

Hi @BrucePederson

That sounds strange. 

We might have to have our Customer Engagement team take a look at this for you. 

I'll pass this over to the right team and they should be able to reach out shortly. 

Message 7 of 30

Any update on this issue yet? I need to cancel my subscription since I do not use it!

Message 8 of 30
Admin

Hey @PRbyJESS29, very sorry for the confusion—everything should be on the up-and-up. Are you still encountering this issue? I'll ask a team member to reach out to the email address that's tied to your Square account. They'll be able to make sure this gets sorted out.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 9 of 30

How to cancel the marketing app

Message 10 of 30
Alumni

Hi @Amirasaleeb - Look at the answers above to find the instructions and link for canceling marketing.

If you need more help, please let us know. 

Message 11 of 30

I cannot find the link “cancel subscription” either! I’m clicking on links that square suggested, but nothing! I’m very frustrated that I cannot cancel it

Message 12 of 30
Admin

Sorry to hear about the trouble with this, @Lisatabbush. I went to check on this and it looks like a team member reached out to you just a few moments ago. Please check your inbox for next steps and if you continue to run into this issue, please reply directly via email. They'll be able to take a deeper dive into your account and make sure this gets sorted out.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 13 of 30

I need to cancel my marketing subscribtion!  Please help!

Message 14 of 30

Best Answer

Hello @TTML! You can cancel your Marketing subscription on the Square Dashboard. Just head to Account & Settings, then click on pricing and subscriptions. You'll see your subscriptions on this page. Once a subscription is canceled it will no longer show up on this page. 

Message 15 of 30

one step not mentioned is, after you select Account & Settings, select Business which leads you to Pricing and Subscriptions!

Message 16 of 30

I just looked at my Square screen under Pricing & Subscriptions and it shows that the service ended on 04/01/22 and Also they charged me on 04/01/22????  Can you have customer service contact me at [redacted for privacy] please?

Message 17 of 30
Square Community Moderator

Hi @MBAtaxes - Welcome back to The Seller Community 😊

For assistance with your account, Feel free to send send a message using this contact form. Our support team will be happy to assist in resolving the matter on your account. 

Phone support is available Monday - Friday 6 AM - 6 PM PST. The telephone number is (855)700-6000.

As always, feel free to stop by The Community with question, concerns and even feature requests. We are more than happy to assist.

Ria
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 18 of 30

Any luck? Just charged for the 2nd month after following all steps given by support to cancel all active campaigns. This is ridiculous and back handed on square’s end. Should be an easy process and I’d really like a fix and a refund. 

Message 19 of 30

Hello @Blckcatbakery, I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you've had with this. Have you followed the steps in my last comment? 

Our Customer Success Team can issue you a refund if you didn't have any campaigns running for the month. 

Message 20 of 30

This reply created from merging an existing thread: "Re: Square Marketing: pay as you go" The author has been notified via email.

How do I cancel the $15 marketing? I signed up for the 30 day free trail and we are a non profit and decided it isnt best for us. 

Message 21 of 30