x

How to cancel loyalty program

How do I cancel the loyalty program

Message 1 of 18
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

You can cancel your Square Loyalty subscription by following these steps on this page of your Dashboard.

Feel free to get in touch with our team if you run into troubles there, @heiressgaming!

P.S. Welcome to the Seller Community 

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 7 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
Super Seller Alumni

Hey @Dirty 

You can unsubcribe from any Additional Square Service by going into your dashboard, Going to Settings, Business, Pricing & Subscriptions.
Here's a quick link to get you there: https://squareup.com/dashboard/account/pricing?unitToken=4FQRJAAP0H0SY

Any reason you're unsubscribing from Loyalty? Just out of curiosity - I've been using Loyalty at my shop for the past year and a half and my customers and staff and I all absolutely love it!

Sorry it didn't work for you!

Pesso

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!
Message 2 of 18

i have already unsubscribed, how do i get the "redeem your points" screen to stop appearing on the customer check out screen?

Message 3 of 18
Admin

@cassiemo0 In the Point of Sale app, you'll want to go to Settings > Loyalty > then toggle OFF the button that says Enable loyalty screen.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 4 of 18

But in the shiny new Suare register it doesn't show anything for loyalty anywhere in the settings.

How do i stop it from showing up in Square register??

Message 5 of 18
Beta Member

I too want to stop any Loyalty program.  I don't want to see the "sign up" at the end of a transaction any more.  It is too expensive for the amount of business I do.

Message 6 of 18
Alumni

Best Answer

You can cancel your Square Loyalty subscription by following these steps on this page of your Dashboard.

Feel free to get in touch with our team if you run into troubles there, @heiressgaming!

P.S. Welcome to the Seller Community 

Valentina
Message 7 of 18
Beta Member

That is how to cancel the free trial. It doesn't cancel it immediately.  I am still getting the notifications asking if I want people to sign up.

Message 8 of 18
Alumni

Hm, I'm not sure about that - where are you seeing notifications about Square Loyalty, @heiressgaming?
If you have a screenshot or photo handy, that would be helpful!

If you haven't already, our phone team would be able to dig in with you and get you where you need to be.

You can get in touch that way by logging into your Square account and heading to this this page.

Valentina
Message 9 of 18

Can customers still redeem their points once the program is cancelled?

Message 10 of 18

Are customers still able to redeem points for rewards once the program is cancelled?

Message 11 of 18

We do not use the sign on screen to do transactions. Customers don't want to give phone numbers and don't want to receive text messages. Therefore the loyalty program doesn't fit. How do I discontinue the free trial. Loyalty points shows up on screen now and would like it to be gone. 

Message 12 of 18
Alumni

Hi @brewer - We've merged your post with a thread on the same or similar topic. Check out Pesso's answer above for details on how to cancel your Loyalty subscription.

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 13 of 18

how do i cancel loyalty for only one location and not both locations?

Message 14 of 18
Admin

@teresa

Hi there! You can cancel your Loyalty Trial by going to your Account and Settings > Business > Pricing and Subscriptions > Cancel your Free Trial

If you have any issues with this, let us know! 

kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc
Message 15 of 18

I don't know if this is an actual how-to question, but I'm having difficulty with deleting loyalty altogether.

Every time I delete a "reward" under "redeeming rewards" there's a bright red message across the top that won't let me exit the page until I create one.

I want to end the loyalty program. 

Message 16 of 18
Admin

Hey @Stellar732- Take a look at Pesso's answer here. He gives the step by step on how you can cancel your Loyalty subscription.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 17 of 18

Yes thank you. I saw that and tried it prior to posting this. That screen allows me to cancel the customer engagement. Not individual aspects of this. 

I will just call and ask the people to help me. it should be just as easy to end as it is to start. 

Message 18 of 18