x

Re: How to change e-mail address?

The seller's copy of the sales receipt is going to the wrong email.  It's going to the email I originally used to set up the store.  That changed, and was changed at the Dashboard (Acct/Settings). The reports are going to the new email, but not the receipts.  What is up?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @JRC-Joe! Thanks for reaching out to us here.

Just to make sure I am understanding you correctly, your (Seller) copy of the customers emailed receipt is not going to your main account email address even though you've adjusted correctly in settings?

If so, this definitely sounds irregular. This may be something we need you to flag over to our Support Team for further insight.

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6

Joe;

You are correct.  For the last few sales, the receipt went to our old email address.  The daily report (which I've stopped) went to the new.  Do you need anything else from me to figure this out?

Message 3 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hi again, @JRC-Joe! Reach out to our Support Team from the link in my post above. They will help you get this taken care of. 

We look forward to hearing from you! 

Joe
Message 4 of 6

Hi @Joe! I'm having the exact same issue as @JRC-Joe. Has there been a fix to this? Thanks! 

Message 5 of 6
Alumni

@Kavery - have you had a moment to reach out directly to our team yet? If not, that will be your next step as they'll be able to take care of this for you. When you have a moment, please reach out directly by phone or email by logging into your Square account and heading here.

Valentina
Message 6 of 6