x

How to change your sub-navigation on shop all page?

On my shop all page - www.endgrainworkshop.com/shop - there is a sub-navigation when you click on a specific item. It says Home> Rustic Wooden American Flag... That is the name of the product. I want to change it from Home> to Shop All>... This would basically allow user to go back to the shop all page vs the home page making it more user friendly. Please let me know how to change this. Thank you. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

HI, I do understand what you are describing but I am unable to recreate the Home>item.  I have clicked around on several items and Home>item does not appear for me.  Can you please share a screenshot or Link?

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 2 of 5

11F0EBA9-A1E6-4AA9-B6DA-53B43F4EE807.jpeg

Message 3 of 5

HI, thank you for the screenshot.  The item example is the item used for the Featured Category link.  I did see the Home>item on initial click.  Then, after clicking around, I received the same item under Coin Holders and then Shop All as shown.  It just depends on how the customer clicks into that specific item.

Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 8.58.31 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 9.02.47 AM.png

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 4 of 5

FOod or retail were vetted to paintings from this page- like early eighty’s then we’d all have a semi retail outlet and all of us loves a market. Towns have been constructed on squares.

Message 5 of 5