x

How to charge a card without the cvv from Booking.com?

The title of this thread was updated from its original title: “How to charge a card without the cvv ”.

I have been provided card details by booking.com for a client who has booked an apartment , but there is no cvv , how do I charge the card without the cvv ? 

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

Hi @Servicedapart, thanks for your post! In order to manually enter the card info to take the payment, you'll need the CVV. Did your customer provide their contact info? If so, you can reach out to ask them for their CVV so that you can complete this sale. 

Additionally, you can adjust your Booking.com settings to allow for CVV collection during the booking process. Check out our post on that for instructions. Once you have it set up, this won't be a problem moving forward. Hope this helps! 

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Alumni

Best Answer

Hi @Servicedapart, thanks for your post! In order to manually enter the card info to take the payment, you'll need the CVV. Did your customer provide their contact info? If so, you can reach out to ask them for their CVV so that you can complete this sale. 

Additionally, you can adjust your Booking.com settings to allow for CVV collection during the booking process. Check out our post on that for instructions. Once you have it set up, this won't be a problem moving forward. Hope this helps! 

Message 2 of 3

Thanks for that, 

the problem is a client made a booking without booking.com having added the cvv feature and then the client cancelled. But it was a non refundable booking and now I need to charge the card. The client isn’t answering any communication from me or from Booking.com 

Message 3 of 3