x
Highlighted
HeartInHands

How to enter a coupon code when using the appointments program?

I need help with allowing clients to add their discount/coupon codes to their appointments when booking. Also, I have subscriptions to my services currently. How do I switch them from my current provider to Square?

Message 1 of 7
6 Replies
Admin

Re: How to enter a coupon code when using the appointments program?

Hello. 

Discounts are not tied to Appointments booking at this time. While Square Appointments allows for booking of services with set prices, charging your customer and applying discounts would be something that needs to be done within the Square Register app at checkout. 

This idea coupled with a total payment acceptance integration would be very useful to sellers, so I'll send this over to our Appointments Product Team. 

There aren't any workarounds that come to mind, but maybe a fellow seller can chime in and share what they use personally. 

Message 2 of 7
solacemassage

I've used this feature in Spabooker. Pretty sure my image won't show here since it's requiring it as a link and my page is secure. But it's a great feature to have. I'm curious to know how businesses are running specials without a coupon code.

SpaBooker Special

SpaBooker Specials

Message 3 of 7
Admin

Hi @solacemassage, welcome and thanks for sharing! 💯

I'd like to pass on a bit more information to our Product Liaison team — any chance you can try re-uploading the images or provide a link to the feature that worked well? Thanks for your help with this. 

Message 4 of 7
solacemassage

Since I'm in the transition of moving appointments to square from spabooker, I still have booker available as of today. Here's a link on my website that features a special that is working right now: http://www.thesolacemassage.com (click on specials)

Message 5 of 7
solacemassage

Inbox me and I'll send you the HTML page source info for this page :-)

special.png

Message 6 of 7
Admin

Appreciate you circling back with this information, @solacemassage! I'll be sure to surface this with our Product Liaison Team. I saw the specials displayed on the site you provided — looks sharp and I can see how this feature would be useful for many sellers. Please keep in touch for updates and let us know if you have any other questions. 🙂

Message 7 of 7