x
Beta Member

How to get Appointments made on Square to show up on Google Calendar?

I've worked my way through the synchonization steps for linking Google Calendar twice, and yet, 

my appointments made on Square are STILL not showing up on my Google Calendar, despite my "refreshing" the page, waiting and while, and yes, even re-linking. 😞  Hoping someone here can lend an experienced hand, as already on a "wait Queue" for support to no avail. I am SO looking forward to USING Square Appointments - but with it's not synchronizing, I'm forlorn. Thanks for any assist! 🙂 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Alumni

Hey @MCDC - It looks like you were able to get in touch with the Appointments team before we saw your post here. Hopefully, you've been able to get this resolved, but if you're still having issues let us know!

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

Thank you, Puka, I was able to get in touch with them. The solution was counter-intuitive  (to me, in ref. to the manner in which I was reading/understanding the description). One of the settings under APPOINTMENTS > SETTINGS > Calendar & Booking > Manage Calendar Sync needed to be toggled to "import only" (vs "import AND export") which didn't seem correct to me, hence my not having set it up that way. Fortunately, Customer Service was very efficient and kind in directing me to the fix when we did get in touch. So I'm posting this here in the hopes of helping someone else who may be running into problems with this! 🙂

NOW, my current Q is:

Why are Square Appts made by clients showing up on my Google Cal with my address after the client's name? (Eg: First Name, Last name, 1234 Main St, City, ST, Zip##)??

When I "click" on the appt, it shows the (my) address under a "LOCATION" heading. How to get it to not show that? Thanks to anyone who can assist! 🙂

Message 3 of 3