x

How to get new customers to my website. I promote on Facebook but it only reaches "friends" .

How to get new customers to my website. I promote on Facebook but it only reaches "friends" .

@Links to members

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Alumni

Hello @mrsflowers1,

Thank you for posting in the Seller Community. Welcome.

I'm not sure i'm understanding what the objective is here. Are you just looking to bring new clientele and customers to your site? Or are you looking to create an integration between your website and facebook?

Please let me know by replying in this thread. I'll keep an eye out for your response.

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 8

New to get more clientele to check out my store online.  I don’t think many people are seeing it thru Facebook. 

Message 3 of 8

I post on Facebook but my posts aren’t marked “public”.  

Message 4 of 8
Beta Member

@mrsflowers1 You can definitely look into creating an instagram page for your business if not already. It's all about contact and most importantly hashtags. Use the right amount of hashtags which I believe Instagram allows 30 hashtags. Pick ones that people use the most so you can have more people view it. In the description box below of your postings leave a caption stating click link in bio and also leave the website link as well. Make sure your photos have good lighting, nice background for example if you're doing t-shirts or jewelry let the background be black or white so it won't take away from your designs so people can focus solely on your product. Finally, people love deals so once in a while offer a buy 2 get 1 free. This may help bring in new clientele. Hope this helps and blessings to you and much success. 

Love to know how things work out for you. Feel Free to FOLLOW ME on Instagram: CLICK HERE  ✌🏽🖤

Message 5 of 8
Alumni

Hi @mrsflowers1,

I would recommend following a few of the suggestions @World_Peace came up with. You also have the option of using our Square Marketing feature to send email campaigns to your existing customers. 

Square Marketing helps you connect with your customers with customized email and social media campaigns to promote your business.

You can easily design custom emails, set up automated campaigns, and see how your marketing efforts affect your bottom line—right from your Square Dashboard.

Feel free to check out this page on how to get started.

Alex_
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 6 of 8

I do use square marketing but haven’t had time to create an email list that can be used.  Only two people have recd emails. 
I don’t know if an easy way to copy paste my contact list into square 

Message 7 of 8
Alumni

@mrsflowers1,

In that case I highly recommend reaching out to our Loyalty & Marketing Team. They might have other workarounds or features to help out. Feel free to get in contact with them by emailing in through this form or by giving them a call at 1-855-700-6000. 

Alex_
Message 8 of 8