x

How to get products showing in search engines?

Hi, Love Square and its online store companion (Weebly) but struggle with getting my products to show up in search engines such as google.  Anyone know if there is a simple way to go about this?  I have literally hundreds of products and I already have to copy the description over from Square to Weebly, hoping I don't have to do the same with the search engine stuff!

Message 1 of 4
Report Inappropriate Content
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hi @Baxtercreative, thank you for your post! It can takes sometimes for new sites to be indexed in the search engine listing and showing up in the results for specific keywords. We have an in-depth guide to walk you through the ins and outs of getting index, which you can find here. You can also find additional instructions for the Square Online site here

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 2 of 4

Thanks Ill spend some time going through that.... Ive had the shop up and running since April but still struggling to drive traffic to it!

Message 3 of 4
Admin

You may find some additional tips or advice in this thread here. Feel free to share your business in our Welcome post as well so other sellers can checkout your website!

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 4 of 4