x

How to hide service price.?

Hello, we run a pressure washing and window cleaning company. Our products are services that we offer. I would like to try and hide any pricing information on our site as the price all depends on the job and other driving factors. 

Is there a way to hide the cost? Right now its set to zero and we are worried that someone will give us grief over the $0 display. 

Thoughts? Options? 

Thank you, 

Justin Kirkland - 904 Pro Wash 

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hi @JKirkland.  Go to your dashboard -> Online -> Edit Site.  Then navigate to your “Order Online” page.  Select any item in your item list and scroll down the Content list until you see the option “Item Prices.”  Toggle this off.  Prices will no longer be displayed for any item/service in your store.

Note that you have all sorts of available ways to configure your items in the store, not just price.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hi @JKirkland.  Go to your dashboard -> Online -> Edit Site.  Then navigate to your “Order Online” page.  Select any item in your item list and scroll down the Content list until you see the option “Item Prices.”  Toggle this off.  Prices will no longer be displayed for any item/service in your store.

Note that you have all sorts of available ways to configure your items in the store, not just price.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 2 of 2