x

How to import/export item images within the Item Library?

[The title of this thread has been edited from the original: How to export items images together with the library to excel?]

I am trying to export my items library to my laptop excel. For some reasons the items images are not exported. Can anyone please tell me how do I do so? Thank you. 

Message 1 of 20
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Admin

Re: How to export items images together with the library to excel?

Best Answer

Hey @jarilynjewelry -

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community!

At this time there isn't a way to export the Item Library information with the images associated with the items. You'll be able to export what's included in the Spreadsheet Fields in this Support Article, which is mostly all the information on the item except for the image itself. We're still working on making an import/export feature for item photos. I'll be sure to follow up in this thread when I have an update on the feature. 

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
Highlighted
Admin

Re: How to export items images together with the library to excel?

Best Answer

Hey @jarilynjewelry -

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community!

At this time there isn't a way to export the Item Library information with the images associated with the items. You'll be able to export what's included in the Spreadsheet Fields in this Support Article, which is mostly all the information on the item except for the image itself. We're still working on making an import/export feature for item photos. I'll be sure to follow up in this thread when I have an update on the feature. 

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 20
Highlighted

Exporting Inventory / Items with pictures

I am having a heck of a time figuring out how to export my inventory WITH pictures.  More accurately, I would like to see which items do NOT have pictures loaded yet.  If there is a way to view my inventory online with pictures for each item, I cannot find that either.  Any assistance would be much appreciated so I can make sure all items have pictures loaded without going through each one at a time.

Thank you!

Message 3 of 20
Highlighted
Admin

Re: Exporting Inventory / Items with pictures

Hello, 

I definitely agree that this would be an incredibly useful feature that would make item and inventory setup much easier for sellers with large item libraries, but at this time the ability to bulk import/export item images isn’t available.

Our Product Team is actively tracking this request, so keep the feedback coming. In the meantime hopefully one of your fellow sellers have a work-around that they currently use that they can share with you. 

Message 4 of 20
Highlighted

I appreciate your response and look forward to the added functionality that this feature would bring, hopefully in the near future.  Along the same lines, this feature could be used to create physical catalogs for printout, that customers might be able to review at a trade/craft show, for instance.   That is, unless of course, you know of a plugin/addon that does just that?

Thank you very much.

Message 5 of 20
Highlighted
Admin

Hey @Boardmancrafts, thanks for circling back. I'll be sure to share this with our Product Liaison team as well.

Regarding a feature that could be used to create a printable catalog that customers could review, the closest we can get is the option to export your item library. If any other sellers have a process or service that's worked well for them, feel free to chime in. 📣

Thanks for your patience as we're always working to improve based on seller feedback. We'll circle back with any developments or other useful workarounds.

Message 6 of 20
Highlighted

I too would like to be able to export my inventory with the photos, is there a fix for this as of yet?

Message 7 of 20
Highlighted
Admin

It's not possible to export your inventory with photos at this time @gabbyb!

You might be interested to read this post about feature requests and the Seller Community in the meantime.

Let me know if you have any more questions, happy to help. 

Message 8 of 20
Highlighted

Bulk Setting Item Colors/Photos

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: Bulk Setting Item Colors/Photos

I've bulk imported about 200 items. Is there anyway to bulk set the color of the items? 

A simple spot in the spreadsheet for COLOR would be a huge help. Even better, a spot for a URL to a photo that can be imported.

Message 9 of 20
Highlighted
Admin

Re: Bulk Setting Item Colors/Photos

@glossyf I'm afraid there isn't a way to do this but I agree it would save a lot of time! I've added your post to this thread where were tracking similar requests. Thanks for joining the Community! 

Message 10 of 20