x

How to make it so people can book multiple sessions when they buy a pack of 12 sessions

I do mma/fitness personals and I sell them in packs of 6, 12, and 24. How do I make it so they can buy a pack but then be able to book more sessions without having to pay every time? Thank you in advance

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hello there @Jaysonscott1

At this time booking packages are considered a feature request. A workaround I could offer is Selling the pack as an item and then having the buyer reach out to schedule their times. 

I recommend you submit a Feature Request here. This will help our product team get visibility and track other Sellers with similar interest in your request. 

Important: When submitting a request, make sure to include the desired feature, and provide the details of how this feature will help your business succeed (how would you use it and what you expect from it).

P.S. Welcome to the Seller Community 

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3
Partner

Hello @Jaysonscott1 if you are open to using a third party integration to manage this please take a look at https://submatic.io we enable simple package management in Square and pricing starts at $20/month for packages only (does not include membership/subscription feature) in 1 location. 

Features include:

- Sell package from Square POS, redeem package in Square POS (works in retail, appointments, or restaurant)

- Custom email when package is sold

- Set expiration date on package items

- Manually adjust quantity and expiration of package items

Let me know if you're interested in learning more or checking out a free trial, thanks!

Message 3 of 3