x
Beta Member

How to print 2 ticket orders at back to back?

I have 2 printers for FOH. No printer for the kitchen. I want to be able to print 2 ticket orders to be printed after putting in the order and sending it to the kitchen. I need to 2 tickets printed at the same time to ran to the kitchen and one kept for my runners/expeditors without the server going back into the order and doing reprint. 

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hello @thaithaibishop !

The best way to do this would be to create a second printer station on your point of sale. Configure the second station to go to the same printer, then choose what categories you want printed for your kitchen. When an order comes in, your printer will kick out tickets one station at a time. You'll be able to then hand over the kitchen tickets.

More info on configuring printer stations.

Hope this helps!

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Super Seller: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hello @thaithaibishop !

The best way to do this would be to create a second printer station on your point of sale. Configure the second station to go to the same printer, then choose what categories you want printed for your kitchen. When an order comes in, your printer will kick out tickets one station at a time. You'll be able to then hand over the kitchen tickets.

More info on configuring printer stations.

Hope this helps!

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Super Seller: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!
Message 2 of 2