x
Beta Member

How to redeem coupons with Square terminal?

We just started using Square terminal at our new college campus coffee cart. We use coupons issued through email campaigns but cannot find a way to redeem the coupon code through the terminal. The Square app gives us a coupon code button (rewards button) but this does not show up on the terminal even when I search for it. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller Alumni

Are you sure?

My terminal has Redeem Rewards right on the top of the Items List, and on that page you can tap Use Code in the top right corner to enter the coupon code.

Make sure that you're not inside of any categories from the dropdown box right at the top there, and you're on All Items there.

2020-01-27 18.29.51.jpg

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!
Message 2 of 5
Square Community Moderator

@pessosices - you the man for jumping in here! 

I was curious of this also, @HiddenFortressC. Let me know if Pesso's suggestion don't seem to resolve your issue and we can take a deeper dive into this with our Support Team! 

I will keep an eye out for your response! 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 5
Beta Member

I would like to make a coupon code to give certain customers, $1 off their purchases done on my square terminal.  When they buy an item I'd like to give them an option to put a code in for the discount of that purchase.  This code would only be for customers that are given the coupon.  Our customers are self check out customers.  We don't have a cashier for someone to put the discount in.  The customer would have that option to use a coupon code if they have one.  Is this posable to do??  

Message 4 of 5
Alumni

Have you checked out this thread I moved you to? 

@funfun4645

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 5