x

How to remove options in custom report?

We have created a custom report to show an item summary of our sales for each day. We created a new custom report with the Item Sales, Payment Methods, and Sales Summary pre-made options. We edited the columns in the Item Sales to not include SKU, Units Sold, Units Returned, Items Returned, Returns, and Discounts and Comps but everything else. We edited the Payment Methods to not include Refund, Refund Amounts, and Tips but everything else. However, when we export our report into Excel those options are still being exported to the report even though we have them deselected and we were wondering how to remove those options from appearing before we even export them? They are not showing up in the Square Reports section since they are not being tracked but then they are still being shown in the exported document. How do we stop it from being exported like that?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Alumni

@Paws_Resale -

I've just tested this on my demo account and I'm afraid there's no way to match the custom report you generated on Dashboard with the exported version. 

However, I understand the assumption that the filters you apply or deselect would carry over to the CSV export. I'll let the Reporting and Analytics Team know about this limitation so they can make improvements. 

Thanks for flagging and posting! 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

Thank you 

Message 3 of 3