x
garima

How to restrict Square Appointments scheduling to only certain dates?

I am trying to limit appointment booking to certain dates only for a special event. How do  Ichoose dates, when setting up appoinments scheduler in Square cash?

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Admin

Re: How to restrict Square Appointments scheduling to only certain dates?

Hey @garima, thanks for reaching out. If this is for select dates, you might want to set up bookable hours as a personal event in your Appointments account. Take a look at this article for next steps.

Hope this helps! If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to bring them up!

Message 2 of 7
Meganswanson

I'm trying to do the same thing regarding a special event, restrict dates to one weekend for appointments.  I didn't understand how the personal event would allow this.  Is there a way to simply open one weekend on the calendar (ie business hours are this weekend only).

Message 3 of 7
Sean Square

@Meganswanson - There isn't currently a way to do this. 😕  I can definitely see how this would be a useful feature though!

As for how to block out time, when you navigate to the Calendar tab of your Appointments Dashboard, you have the option to Create Appointment. Once selected, if you look towards the center right, you'll see Personal Event. You can use this feature to block out available time. Here's a screenshot:

Hope this helps!

Message 4 of 7
capecesmile

I have the same request, I want to set events that my client can only pick appointments for that date, however it will not let me do that with services.  I have events like Photo shoots with Santa that will only be for one day, or a photo shoot at a park that will only be for selected dates, but when scheduling my clients see the full calendar not just that day, which is what I want them to see.

How can I get this to work 

Message 5 of 7
capecesmile

Thanks but I can't figure out how to make it available time.........

Message 6 of 7
Admin

@capecesmile Are you having trouble following @ Sean's steps listed above?

Message 7 of 7