x

How to send a message to clients from the appointment automatically?

I am a digital Health business + I meet with clients via Zoom. I can add Client notes for me to view - but I can't seem to add a note for the client to view in Appointments. 

The goal is for me to add their Zoom link in their Appointment that either I or they booked. The hope is it would be attached to their appointment reminders from Square. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

If I could add it to:

Where or 

Number?

Message 2 of 7
Admin

Hi @ddawson. Thanks for posting here in the Community!

You'd be able to customize a reminder email, but you're not able to customize it for an individual client. Whatever you put in the email portion will be sent to every client when they receive a reminder email. So if you have a particular Zoom link that you need to share with individual client's, it would be best to create an email from your personal or business account and send them personalized info from there. 

Let us know if you have other questions!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 3 of 7

How can we request this feature?  This would be a nice feature to have.  Especially for the COVID-19 Agreements.  If we could tie that all into the confirmation process of an appointment.  That would be AMAZING!

Message 4 of 7

I really need this feature as well, and I'm sure many of us do now that so many services have had to move online. Is this a feature that will be added at any point in the near future? My clients don't like searching through their email every week for a new link and it would be so much more convenient for it to be attached to their appointment. I'm honestly considering not even using this app anymore because if I have to email/text each client separately, every single session, there's not much more of a benefit for an automated reminder that doesn't easily take them to where they need to go; it just becomes more of an added annoyance.

Message 5 of 7

Nevermind. Appointfix is free and has this feature so I'm leaving square. Hope this helps others.

Message 6 of 7

I kind of agree with you.  What's even more bothersome to me.  Is that this outlet seems to have zero square oversight.  I mean does Square even read any of this, because they definitely do not address any of these issues.  

Message 7 of 7