x

How do I upload a photo of my Apple Pay Marketing Kit to my Dashboard?

Trying to set up the Apple Pay for limited free processing. The instruction say to upload a photo of the display materials from the dashboard but I can't find anywhere how to do so .need help please

thanks

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
Square

Hi @Denver. While it can take a few days for this request to appear in the Square Dashbaord after the reader arrives, I went ahead and adjusted your account so you should see it now. Just log in to get started. If you run into any other issues, just let me know! 

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 2 of 25

Hi Sean, I have the same problem. No link to send the photo

Message 3 of 25

Hello @encore_kids! It should be on the top left corner of your Dashboard now. 

Message 4 of 25

Hi Chad! I can't find a link to send a photo either. Can you help?

Message 5 of 25
Alumni

Hey @anaxidemos and @ThaiVilla - Has the notification shown up on the Dashboard for either of you? Sometimes there can be a delay. If not, let us know and we'll have someone look into it for you!

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 6 of 25

I have looked everywhere and can't find out how to upload the picture of my set-up to get the credit. I see references to it on the website, but no links or solid leads to follow. The URL given on the packaging of the equipment takes me to a page that has nothing to do with the credit.

Message 7 of 25
Alumni

Hey @MotherMercy!

Sorry for the delay here. Sometimes there will be a lag between when you receive your Apple Pay kit and when you will see notification in Dashboard. If you don't see it by the end of the next business week, please email our Support team who can help you take a look at it.

Puka - She/They
Message 8 of 25

I have the same problem, can't upload a photo and can't find any help to do this.  seems like it's impossible and a ploy without giving you the actual deal. 

Message 9 of 25

I have sent several e mails about getting a link to upload my apple pic for credit but have not had one reply in 2 weeks now,why have email if you don't respond to incoming msgs? Can you get the link to my dashboard soon..thks theqbbq@outlook.com

Message 10 of 25

Same problem with me. I've had my reader for several weeks now. Nothing that I can see in the "get free processing" area other than a link to share with people and a button to order another reader/kit.

Message 11 of 25
Alumni

Hey @DaoDeJing - Definitely reach out to our Support team and they can check out your account for you.

Puka - She/They
Message 12 of 25

The link isn't present in my dashboard either. 

Message 13 of 25
Admin

Sorry to hear that @Pariskelley! Please let our Support team know you're having trouble, they'll help you set this up! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 14 of 25

I have exactly the same issue.. it’s been couple of weeks I have had the device and no link to be found anywhere.. 

Message 15 of 25
Alumni

Hey @fotoseller! As we've suggested above, please reach out to our Support team so that they can help you sort this out.

Puka - She/They
Message 16 of 25

Can you send a link or number of the support team, cause every time its taking me to the same page with pre existing articles on frequently asked questions but no solution anywhere to be found.

Message 17 of 25
Alumni

That's the correct page. You can just click "I Don't See My Issue" or "I Still Need Help" and it leads you to the contact form.

If you want to get in touch with the Support team via phone, you can reach them at 1 (855) 700-6000 on Monday - Friday from 6am - 6pm PST. Please note that you'll need to have a Customer Code to get through to them.

Puka - She/They
Message 18 of 25

Thank you so much 🙂 

Message 19 of 25

I'm having the same issue.  I've contacted support and the link they gave me doesn't work on my iphone or my computer.  I wish they'd make this process a lot easier.  Someone please help!

Message 20 of 25
Square Community Moderator

@KAustin Give our Support Team a call and they can walk through this with you on the phone. 

Message 21 of 25