x

How to sync Facebook shop with newly added items on website?

I linked my Facebook shop with my square inventory. 
How do I sync it with newly added items? Is there a refresh option somewhere? Will it automatically sync in a set period of time? Would I have to do something manually to have new items from square website to show up in my Facebook shop? 
Thanks! 

Message 1 of 9
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

HI, hopefully this Square Support page will help.  States it will automatically sync.

https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/6877-connect-your-square-online-store-to-facebook

Please note, there have been several discussion regarding the sync this week.  The lag has been longer than normal.  There is a known ongoing sync issue but more so this week.

Hope This Helps!
TERRI

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Best Answer

HI, hopefully this Square Support page will help.  States it will automatically sync.

https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/6877-connect-your-square-online-store-to-facebook

Please note, there have been several discussion regarding the sync this week.  The lag has been longer than normal.  There is a known ongoing sync issue but more so this week.

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 2 of 9

Mine is not automatically updating. It is very frustrating. 

Message 3 of 9
Square Community Moderator

Hi there @Laura15

Welcome to the Seller Community! Have you republished the website since you added new items? 

Ellie
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 9

I saved the changes, but I thought they would automatically get published. I'll check on that. Thanks

Message 5 of 9

Do we have to manually sync between Square & Facebook shops? Do we need to go into the advanced setting at Facebook & give it a catalog url & schedule updates to make sure new items / inventory is refreshed? My shop seems to be out of sync.

Message 6 of 9

The sync between your Square Online store, and Facebook should happen automatically, @karenmctavish. Give disconnecting, and reconnecting a try if it hasn't automatically synced yet. Please let us know how you go!

PS. I noticed it's your first post, welcome to our community 👋  

Message 7 of 9
Beta Member

What are the steps to disconnect and reconnect, please?

Message 8 of 9

Hello there!  The steps you are looking for can be found here @Jillighted

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 9 of 9