x

How would i change my promo code form abc123 to my own each time ?

How would i change my promo code form abc123 to my own each time ?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @Dionicioscloset! Thanks so much for taking the time to make your first post here on the Seller Community! On behalf of myself and the other moderators, we say welcome! Happy to have you.

I'm not sure I fully understand your question here, and I want to make sure I get full clarity before taking a stab at an answer for you.

Are you referring to making customized promo codes for your Online Store? - or rather are you using a promotional code through Square Marketing? Whenever you get a chance, if you could provide a little more context to what you are looking to solve, that would be so helpful.

We will keep an eye out for your reply! Let us know if you have any questions.

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

@Joe  yes i would Like to change the promo code from abc123  and create my own 

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Thanks for the quick reply! So I take that this is for a marketing campaign, and not in reference to a promotion for an Online Store. I think I can help clarify why you're not able to change the "ABC 123."

Each time you create a marketing campaign with a promotional code for you customers, a unique coupon is issued to each recipient of your campaign and can be redeemed directly within your business. In other words, each of your customers is going to have their own specific code to use when making a purchase; this protects from your customers over-using your promotion.

I hope this clears up any confusion! Let me know if you have any follow up questions. I am here to help! 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4