x

Hyperlinking website to receipts

I've tried several times to link my website to my digital receipts but whenever I save it nothing shows up. Logo. address, custom text shows up but no website. Any ideas?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Alumni

Hey @Cal2 - I just tested this on my demo account, but I was able to save a URL link to my Digital Receipts settings which makes me think you might be running into browser issues

I'm using Chrome on my end - what browser are you using? 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6

Hi Justin, tried Chrome, Firefox and Explorer and all seem to be having the same issue. Although I get the message "You have successfully saved your settings" nothing shows up. All I see is the pic of the globe but no url. What's odd is that it was once linked. Now it's gone and cannot be put back

Message 3 of 6
Alumni

@Cal2 The 'globe' essentially acts as the website URL. Once clicked, your customer will be routed to your website. If you want the actual website link displayed on your digital receipts, you'll need to add it to the Custom Text box in your receipt settings. 

Justin
Message 4 of 6

Hey Justin, you're correct. Sent myself a receipt clicked the globe and took me right to the site. Thanks for your help!

Message 5 of 6
Alumni

@Cal2 No prob! Glad it worked for you! 

Justin
Message 6 of 6